Tax Identification Numbers

Tax Identification Number, Taxpayer ID Number, EIN Number

Diversified Corporate Services obtains Federal Tax Identification Numbers also known as a E.I.N. Number or Tax I.D. Number for clients on a daily basis by completing and filing IRS Form SS-4.

An E.I.N. may be necessary where the applicant:

  • Forms a New Entity
  • Hired (or will hire employees)
  • Plans to open a Bank Account
  • Purchased an Ongoing Business

At your request, and upon completion of the necessary form, Diversified Corporate Services will contact the IRS and obtain the actual E.I.N. number, for a small fee.